In this article, he discusses some online income sources which may or may not be familiar to you: Flipping Websites, Clickbank, and Google Adsense.
I have a disclaimer about this article right off: none of these by themselves will really replace your day job. These three ideas are simply ways to get started. You'll still need to know the background information about how these various strategies can actually start generating money for you.
I offer free lessons for An Online Sunshine Plan - where you learn the nuts and bolts of Honest Internet Marketing. I've been where you are now, and worse - believe me. And before you dive in and sink a lot of time or money into "getting rich quick", you should really test the temperature of that water. Again: free lessons for learning honest Internet marketing.
- With Flipping Websites, you really need some background in how websites are designed and what people think is valuable in them. If they are already configured for Adsense, that's a plus, but you also have to know their PR rank and general traffic. Best is to get them producing money for you so you have statistics to show. Site Build It! has some incredible free tutorials down this line.
- Clickbank is affiliate marketing. All the goods here are digital downloads. And your best bet is to study up on using Clickbank from several sources to most effectively monetize this source.
- Google Adsense is way over-rated for making any income. It's turned out to be a minor money-maker for just high-traffic blogs. Check out reviews of people who have done this before you sink a lot of time into designing your website around these ads.
Need a little extra cash in these tough economic times? If so, then you may have just found a gold mine, because this article will show you ways to make money online - sitting in your own home, and with virtually no expense to you!
Make Money Flipping Websites
Ever heard of flipping houses? Flipping websites is basically the same process, only WAY cheaper and faster!
Here's how to get started:
- Buy An Existing Web Property- Sites like Flippa.com, forums.digitalpoint.com, Sitepoint.com, and many other online website auctioneers have plenty of them.
- Fix Er Up- Do a little research on the website's niche, and then figure the best way to make the site better. It varies based on site, but sometimes just fixing up the theme or adding pictures (royalty free images at iStockphoto.com for cheap) can drastically help. (Editor's note: Again, check out Site Build It! for free tutorials in this area.)
Another thing you could do is add an interactive forum. You can create one using web forum software like Vbulletin.com. Or you could build a subscriber list by adding an email optin form, which you can create with free services like Mailchimp.com. The more subscribers or active members in the forum, the more you'll be able to sell your site for later!
- Flip It- Now go back to an auction site and sell the site for more than you bought it for. Expect to buy basic, but decent looking sites for $20-$50, and sell them for $100-$300!
How to Make Clickbank Cash
Clickbank.com is basically the number 1 place for ebooks and digital download products. For potential buyers Clickbank is a great way to find good, usable information on pretty much any topic you can imagine--from dating advice, to health advice, and a ton more.
For affiliates like yourself, Clickbank is a great way to make cash. Here is how it all works:
1. Sign Up and Do Some Product Research - To start, you will need an account. That's easy to get, just sign up at Clickbank.com. Then you should start researching a "niche". Focus on something specific. For example, instead of just "golf" try finding a product on "stopping golf slices".
2. More Research, Get Links - Once you've done some initial market research and found a few, specific products, narrow it down to your top 1 or 2. Review the sales page, and check out the Gravity of the product (Gravity basically indicates what is selling right now). Usually, the higher the Gravity, the better the chance you have to make a sale.
Try out the product yourself if you can, and always ask for review copies. Talk to the vendor himself. If the vendor isn't professional and responsive, then that may indicate its not a very good product to promote.
You want to make sure people who buy from them (through you) are satisfied. After you know your winner, get the affiliate link by following Clickbank's easy to use instructions located in the "Clickbank Marketplace".
3. Promote!- Finally, you just need to promote your new affiliate product. One of the best ways is writing articles about your niche topic, and then posting your affiliate link in the resource box.
But if you want more exposure, create an email list, and promote it to the list of interested, targeted subscribers. You can also join forums in the niche, and have a signature link to your website. Don't be spammy and constantly try to sell in forums. Rather, just be yourself and try to be as helpful as possible.
Make Serious Dollars with Google Adsense
Not interested in selling? Don't worry, there are ways to make money without selling a thing. One is Google Adsense. Ever see those ads on the side of Google or in the side panel of a website? That's Adsense.
Basically, you just have to direct visitors to your site, who in turn click on those ads displayed within its pages, and you get money! Here's the skinny on Adsense:
- Set up a niche website with Adsense - Choose a niche, get a domain, then sign up at Adsense.com. Get a free blog from Wordpress.org.
- Be Informative- Fill the blog with interesting content by writing articles, posting youtube and other videos, interview experts in your niche. The more interesting your articles and videos, the better.
- Promote- Get traffic back to your site with social bookmarking, social media, ping directories, article and RSS feeds, etc. The more you promote, the more traffic you get, which means more money, how sweet is that?!
- Get Paid- Finally, add Adsense to your blog! You can really do this at any time, its not hard and there are even plugins if you use Wordpress to manage the ads. Make sure you place your ads in highly visible positions on your site. The higher your click-through-rate (CTR) the more you stand to make!
So now you have an idea of what you can do to make money online. Feel like you've got a good chance? I hope so, because creating wealth online is very straightforward, just choose one of the methods above and get to work!
- - - -
CoffeeShopMillionaire.com is the new, Internet revolution that's helping people like you to start their own dream business, create absolute financial freedom, and escape the rat race for good, faster than they ever thought possible.
Click the link below right now to learn how you can join the new class of "lifestyle entrepreneurs" and make a full-time Internet income, or even generate millions of dollars working online from any coffee shop, anywhere in the world
Become a Coffee Shop Millionaire today!
Post a Comment